Thursday 9 January 2014

An Introduction

Hi there, thanks for choosing to take the time to read this!

I guess the first thing I should do is introduce myself; I'm L, happily married to C for the past 3 and a half years and mum to a very lively 6 year old, F.  This is the third or fourth blog I've started over the years and abandoned after a couple of months but as a New Years resolution I told myself that I was going to start writing on a regular basis again and thought that a good place to start with that was with a blog.

Another reason to start the blog was that I think I'm driving C slightly nuts with my obsessional planning of our up coming trip to Disney World; we're not planning on going until October 2015 but are already saving hard.  We've been to Disneyland Paris four times in the last four years and were thinking of going again this year but decided that rather than spend our savings on a few days at Disneyland Paris we'd concentrate on saving for the holiday of a life time to Disney World.  Oh and Universal as well, one of the things that F is really looking forward to is visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

As well as talking about planning our trip I plan on sharing a few recipes, ideas on how to save money and anything else I fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment